So Steph told you all a little bit about the fabric craziness, but I thought I'd just post a few photos to show you how overwhelming it all was. I went through several stages of emotion, from being overwhelmed at the sheer amount of fabric at the warehouse sale, to the elation of filling one bag and then Steph okaying a second, to the pleasure of eliminating all of the stray threads and folding all of the individual pieces, back to be overwhelmed by the amount of fabric I now have stashed in various places around the craft room...
Friday, April 3, 2009
Last Weekend's Craziness
So Steph told you all a little bit about the fabric craziness, but I thought I'd just post a few photos to show you how overwhelming it all was. I went through several stages of emotion, from being overwhelmed at the sheer amount of fabric at the warehouse sale, to the elation of filling one bag and then Steph okaying a second, to the pleasure of eliminating all of the stray threads and folding all of the individual pieces, back to be overwhelmed by the amount of fabric I now have stashed in various places around the craft room...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would sooooooooo love the scrap exchange!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see everything you got when we visit over Easter!