Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Three point five







weeks. I've been here at Woods Hole and it feels like much longer and yet not that long. The days are forever long and short, time stretches and shrinks- i have good moods and bad ones. But so far I have met some great people, as is evidenced above. Susana is my roommate (see glam trash lab party picture in scope room photo), and while I don't share her habits, both working and personal we share the same attitude on pretty much everything else and she is always good for a laugh.

About the other pictures: the panorama was not taken by me but is an awesome image taken by one of the TAs here. it's the beach associated with the MBL.

A few of the others were taken during the 4th of july parade- our course's theme was Ron Vale versus the squid. I'd explain but really, it's dorky, Ron Vale has a moustache-hence the picture.

1 comment: