Thursday, November 5, 2009

The North Carolina State Fair






Linda and I went to the sate fair this year with Kelly, Matt, Jess and Jacob. It was lovely despite the rain at the end. I got my caramel covered apple and saw animals so I was more than happy.

The Fair boasts lots of odd and interesting foods, this year: chocolate covered bacon. We decided it was good. I'd opt for it over a fried candy bar anyday.

I've included an array of images, my favorite of which is the goat that really, really liked Jess.

1 comment:

  1. we went to an old town+farmer's market in Sweden, must have been in Jönköping... Ppeople walked around in traditional clothing and they sold typical Swedish foods and snacks and a lot of home-made things: honey, marmelade, bread...
    I think I had my first caramel covered apple there! We have them here as well, but I don't think I'd ever tried one before :)

    ReplyDelete